Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Go Ahmedabad Rail Station To Airport How Much Probability Is There To Get A Tatkal Ticket Thru IRCTC..?

How much probability is there to get a tatkal ticket thru IRCTC..? - how to go ahmedabad rail station to airport

I want a ticket tatkal Ahmedabad to Delhi irctc .. Book, but I'm not sure that Wilson be able to do if the tatkal opens in 5 days, like flies, many of those these days .. s also gone online travel agencies, as well as indicators that the open train at the same time .. It is best to consult a travel agent or do it yourself?
I have a PC at home with a good Internet connection .. I posted earlier train tickets (not tatkal). My dates are not flexible .. This means that is if I fail, there are many problems .. Please suggest .. TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment