Saturday, February 13, 2010

Detect Webcam Drivers How Can I Make Windows Vista Movie Maker Detect My Webcam?

How can I make Windows Vista Movie Maker detect my webcam? - detect webcam drivers

I use a laptop HP Pavilion dv2000 with an integrated webcam, and I recently upgraded my computer to Windows Vista Home Premium. Most of the things not in the functioning of the work, so I will have a few drivers downloaded from the HP website. Most applications witll recognize my camera, but not Windows Vista Movie Maker! A window opens asking me to connect the camera to the computer.
I like youtube and it is very frustrating.
Assistance as quickly as possible please! I vote for the correct answer 5 stars I promise!

2 comments:

tom k said...

Make sure you are installing the latest drivers for your webcam.

Verify that the device is compatible with Windows Vista is still not accepted yet (the pilot)

Make sure the camera is recognized by messenger or something like generic. If yes, is not a driver problem.

all else fails: Contact HP

JD said...

Try the help file.

I do not see something useful go to the Microsoft website, it is possible that the phenomenon exists, so you can see the details.

It is unlikely that anything will be installed on the laptop does not read with the eyes, unless the damage.

Post a Comment