Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can You Paint A Buck Stove Can You Paint A Car Yourself At Home If You Get Special Sprayers, Or Would That Be Impossible?

Can you paint a car yourself at home if you get special sprayers, or would that be impossible? - can you paint a buck stove

I had a similar question some time ago about painting a car and found it was too expensive, so this is my last attempt to find something cheap. Is it possible to buy their own cars and paint spraying equipment in the garage. I do not think, but I wonder if anyone has done, and went well? The car will be painted is super old and something of a gentleman, but no rust, and there is no way to justify spending $ 2000 or less polish, but I do not really mind if you just presentable, but not much a DIY project like this could even presentable? Or not so see if someone had used spray paint, as it has done?

No comments:

Post a Comment