Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Strangling Video Help Me Find This Youtube Video!!!!?

Help me find this youtube video!!!!? - strangling video

I have this video of Homer Simpson. Do not ask. What does it mean to think 5 steps anixety. If you find it much appreciated plz
He said that I believe

I do not remember the beginning, but the doctor says something about the fear of death and said:

Doctor: You will see 5 levels. The first is that denial
Homer: "No way cuz I do not want to die
Doctor: What follows is anger
Homer: Why You Little (and here Trys to strangle the document, as it) works with Bart
Doctor: Fear of further
Homer: What's after fear? As for the fear?
Doctor: Negotiations
Homer: doc. You need to get out of this I'll make it worth
Doctor: "Finally, acceptance --
Homer: Well, we all have to go sometimes

the same steps in this clip that I found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2PtOkgx7 ...
Even if the quality is not good is the exact video.

plz help me, this movie Homer Simpson
Here is another video that is funny that you can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TnzCiUS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment