Monday, December 7, 2009

Megaman Nt Warrior Axess 5metal Hot Spring! Ow Its Hot Watch Megaman NT Warrior(or Axess, Stream, Beast, And Beast Plus)?

Megaman NT Warrior(or Axess, Stream, Beast, and Beast Plus)? - megaman nt warrior axess 5metal hot spring! ow its hot watch

I just wanted to know whether other Megaman NT (or Axess, Stream, Beast, Beast and more) fans out there, and what would be the set of cartoons on a scale of 1-10. I give him a 10 because I think that is a warm heart, sweet and cute * blush *.

1 comment:

Pierre said...

In my opinion, 9, who did not come every Saturday morning at the safe end to the series or not to simply show that you know you always cut the sample well and replace them with garbage, but still very far in the series and I really liked it, that has done an excellent job, badly, in fact, enter between 10 and

Post a Comment